I have been a licensed California Realtor since 1996. Northern California / Tehama County has been my life and home since I was born here. I love the geographic diversity that makes northern California different from other parts of the state. I am involved with many aspects of my community to improve life here in the north state. To keep it short, Here are a few areas that I am (or have been) involved with and what I believe in.
- Licensed California Real Estate Agent since 1996!
- Worked hard to obtain my real estate Broker’s license in 2012!
- Have received numerous local Real Estate awards!
- Member of National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and the Tehama County Association of Realtors!
- 2012-2015 Director for the Tehama County Association of Realtors!
- 2012 -2015 Grievance committee Chairman for the Tehama County A.O.R!
- Believe strongly in ethics and morals in our industry and life!
- Actively involved in a local church!
- Try to conduct business and life under “The Golden Rule”.
- Husband and father / Believe strongly in family and the sanctity of marriage!
- 4-H volunteer to help with youth development!
- Supporter for various community events
- Personally enjoy time with family, hunting, fishing and exploring the outdoors.
I look forward to getting to know you and serving you on your next real estate transaction.
155 Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
1718 Solano Street
Corning, CA 96021
8052 State Hwy 99E
Los Molinos, CA 96055
206 Walker Street
Orland, CA 95963
820 W Wood Street
Willows, CA 95988